BULA is proud to announce the BULA 2018 European Beach Ultimate Club Championships (EBUCC2018). The event will take place 26-28 October 2018, in Barcelona (Castelldefels), home of the Cremas Beach Challenge, Porrón Invite, and Copa Tanga beach tournament.
EBUCC2018 will feature a Men’s, Women’s, and Mixed division. The champion from countries with a National Beach Ultimate Championship, gets a guaranteed spot in its category and the second (and/or possibly third) gets an invitation as well to fill in the capacity of the event (48 teams). According to our information the following European countries have national Beach Ultimate Championships:
• Men’s –Russia, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, GB, Ukraine, Austria
• Women’s –Russia, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, Ukraine, Austria
• Mixed – Russia, Portugal, Spain, GB, Austria, Poland, Netherlands
If other countries have National Beach Ultimate Championships before 1 March 2018, the same rules as above apply.
The timeline is as follows:
• 6 Nov 2017 – Federations and teams to indicate interest
• 1 March 2018 – Team registration and payment deadline
• 1 May 2018 – Player fee payment deadline
• 26-28 Oct 2018 – BULA EBUCC2018
Details such as player/team fees, eligibility rules, etc… will be worked on during the summer and will be first posted on the BULA EBUCC2018 Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/EBUCC2020/. We will work on a website etc… later.